I am a PhD student in the Electrical and Computer Engineering department at Rutgers University working under the supervision of Prof. Waheed Bajwa. My research interests lie in the areas of distributed optimization, machine learning and information processing.
Prior to this, I graduated with a Master's degree from Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIITD) in 2016. I was also a Research Assistant at IIITD from 2016-17 where I worked on audio signal processing, specifically on source separation problem.
My CV can be found here
- Zhixiong Yang, Arpita Gang, Waheed .U. Bajwa, "Adversary-resilient Inference and Machine Learning: From Distributed to Decentralized" arXiv preprint arXiv:1908.08649, 2019
- Arpita Gang, Haroon Raja, Waheed U. Bajwa, "Fast and communication-efficient distributed PCA" accepted at ICASSP 2019
- Arpita Gang, Pravesh Biyani, Akshay Soni, "Towards Automated Single Channel Source Separation Using Neural Networks" Proc. Interspeech 2018, 3494-3498
- Arpita Gang, Pravesh Biyani, "On Discriminative Framework for Single Channel Audio Source Separation" Proc. Interspeech 2016, 565-569
- Ramanjit Ahuja, Arpita Gang, Pravesh Biyani and Surendra Prasad, "A fast converging method for common mode sensor based impulse noise cancellation for downstream VDSL" 2016 24th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), Budapest, 2016, pp. 310-315